Manhattan Bespoke Custom Clothing
Best Quality and Fit You Can Get in New York City
What is bespoke?
Bespoke refers to individually custom tailored clothing. Highly popular in the UK, this is a model adopted by Mohan’s to provide the best quality of menswear by individually customizing clothes. Bespoke is not to be confused with shops that offer made to measure pieces, as our bespoke tailored pieces start from scratch.
Why get bespoke suits?
Dressing in bespoke brings about certain elegance impossible to obtain by pre-cut clothing sold at normal retailers. Wearing a suit should be a personal statement. We offer over 10,000 fabrics , colors and styles to choose from, the possibilities are endless.
When you invest in a bespoke suit, you will get a completely unique finished product with a from-scratch process that ensures a full custom appeal. Below, you can get a closer look at how a bespoke suit will let you put your best foot forward as you stand out from the crowd.
Bespoke suits have numerous advantages over store-bought suits.
- Suits All Body Types: If you are short, tall, large, or have an otherwise unique body shape, you may have trouble finding a flattering store-bought suit. A bespoke suit, on the other hand, is specially made to complement your body shape.
- Precise Fit: If even one aspect of your suit is off, it can take away from the whole ensemble. If you opt for a bespoke suit, everything will fit exactly right, from your shoulders down to your trouser cuffs.
- Impressive Durability: Custom suits are made with a level of care that goes well beyond mass-manufactured suits. You can expect your bespoke suit to last for decades.
Why choose Mohan?
Unlike other shops, Mohan’s Custom Tailors does not utilize made-to-measure pieces in bespoke suits. Our bespoke suits are started from scratch to create the most precise fit for every client. While it does take more time to deliver a bespoke suit— about 4-5 weeks from the time measurements are received—the final product is well worth the wait. Bespoke suits are designed with the client in mind for a form-fitting look that is comfortable and functional. These suits are also made by hand to produce the most striking look.
What to Expect with Custom Tailoring
One of the greatest benefits of bespoke suits is that you can incorporate your own unique style and create a suit that fits your lifestyle. Little details like pocket placement and small design features can make a big difference in customizability, offering great distinction to your wardrobe. Our tailors will listen to all of your design input throughout the process, while offering their own insight to produce a suit that stands the test of time.
- Fabric and style selections – We have more than 10,000 fabrics, colors, and styles to present limitless possibilities for your initial design. After we assess your sizing with more than 25 different measurements, you can choose the exact style and materials for your suit so that our tailors can get started on the project.
- Pattern cutting – The first step in bespoke suit tailoring is pattern cutting. Then we add trimmings and assemble the garment for fitting.
- Fitting process – Once your suit is almost completed, you can expect a comprehensive fitting process to make sure that the suit moves with you in every angle.
Power to the Customer
Our bespoke tailoring gives you full creative control over the fabric utilized, as well as the cut, color, and style of the suits you purchase. We give you the opportunity to make your clothing a true extension of yourself by being totally involved in the creative process.
To get custom tailored clothing for yourself, contact Mohan’s Custom Tailors today at (212) 697-0050.
The Styles You Need, The Fit You Want
- Four Decades of Experience
- Comprehensive Suit Packages
- Superior Service for 40-50% Less
- Custom Tailored for the Perfect Fit
- Only the Finest Fabrics & Sewing Patterns